ISO 22000:2018 is based on the new High Level Structure (HLS) that brings a common framework to all management system standards. It is applicable to all organizations in the food chain, regardless of size and complexity.
It is the newly revised International Food Safety standard, designed to harmonize on a global scale the requirements for food safety management for businesses within the food chain.
ISO 22000 combines and supplements the core elements of ISO 9001 and HACCP to provide an effective framework for the development, implementation, motorization and continual improvement of a documented Food Safety Management System (FSMS) within the context of the organization’s overall business risks.
- Certification Application and Contract
- Audit preparation
- Document review
- Onsite Audit
- Clearance of non-clearances
- Audit report
- Certification Registration and Issuing a Certificate
- Surveillance audit: once or twice per year
- Renewal audit: once every 3 years