Activa Certifications organizes ISO 14001:2015 awareness and internal auditor training course that enables the participants to learn how to audit using process approach and value added auditing techniques.
Training provides with an overview of the purpose of an environmental management system and describes the ISO 14001 standard. The course will provide participants with the knowledge upon which they can effectively build an environmental management system using ISO 14001 as a model.
ISO 14001:2015 Awareness Training Course provides knowledge on:
- The requirements of Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001:2015.
- Context of an Organization and strategic direction.
- Risk and Opportunities related to EMS
- The identification of environmental Aspect / Impact and its evaluation to identify the significant Aspect for the various activities of the organization.
- The Indian Environmental Legislation.
- About Documentation, Operational control procedures and emergency response plan.
Who should attend?
- Professionals who intend to implement ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Process owners
- Management representatives
- Managerial level or Supervisory level or Shop or Plant level employees involved in developing, implementing & managing their business activities of Manufacturing, Processing and Service, etc to achieve organization’s goals & objectives w.r.t Environmental Management System
ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 14001:2015 internal auditor training course provides an understanding on how to audit an effective Environmental Management System.
- To understand the requirements of Environment management System based on ISO 14001:2015.
- To Understand the Context of An Organization, Risk & Opportunities.
- To understand the identification of environmental Aspect / Impact and its evaluation to identify the
- Significant Aspect for the various activities of the organization.
- To understand the Legislation in National context.
- To develop documentation system.
- To evolve operational control procedures and emergency response plan.
- To Plan, Conduct and Report an EMS audit.
- Planning for an Audit.
- Audit Checklist Preparation.
- Conducting an Audit Interview and gathering audit evidence.
- Reporting Non-conformities and Audit Findings.
- Closure of Non-conformities
Who Should Attend?
- Person with an aptitude towards environmental concern, environmental background or work experience
- Process Owners, Sub-Owners who are directly involved in managing their business activities of Manufacturing, Processing and Service.