Activa Certifications organizes ISO 45001:2018 awareness and internal auditor training course that enables the participants to learn how to audit using process approach and value added auditing techniques.
Training provides with an overview of the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system and describes the ISO 45001 standard.
ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Training Course provides knowledge on:
- The requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) based on ISO 45001:2018.
- Context of an Organization and strategic direction.
- Risk and Opportunities related to OH&SMS.
- Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018.
Who should attend?
- Personnel responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Process Owners
- Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Safety Officers/Supervisors.
ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training
In this internal auditor training course, participants will learn the basics of an OHSAS Management System, as well as how it can drive organizational improvement. Participants will become familiar with using the OHSAS Standard as criteria for auditing, the importance of an audit program, along with basic auditing principles. Most importantly, however, participants will learn the step by step methods of conducting an audit.
- Gain knowledge about new structure of the standard ISO 45001:2018
- Context of the organization and needs expectations of workers and other interested parties
- Detailed review and interpretation of the main requirements of ISO 45001;
- How to audit the intent of ISO 45001
- Identification and reporting of non-conformances
Delegates will acquire knowledge about:
- Plan, Conduct an internal ISO 45001 audit
- Focus Areas while auditing ISO 45001 requirements.
- Develop a checklist
- Collection and evaluation of audit evidences through mock audits.
- Gap Assessment w.r.t. OHSAS 18001:2007
- Non-conformities w.r.t. new requirements.
Who Should Attend?
Process Owners, Management, Internal Auditors, Management appointee, and Safety Officers/Supervisors.